On Atticc, you own your identity. Atticc uses CyberConnect as the underlying decentralized social graph protocol. All your social relationships on Atticc also exist on any other apps built with CyberConnect and vice verse.
- Alternatively you can create a username of your choice. However '.' is not an allowed character, differentiating users who are using ENS from the rest.
- If neither is selected, your wallet address will be the default username.
- You can select an NFT as your profile picture, which will turn your icon into a hexagon.
- Alternative you can select a picture of your choice, and get a default round icon.
- If neither is selected, your default icon will show the last 4 digits of your wallet address.