atticc.xyz
Search
K
🪙

Tokenomics

$ATT is the governance and utility token of the Atticc ecosystem.

Facts

Total Supply

1,000,000,000

Contract Address

To be provided after the token generation event (TGE)

Distribution

An unprecedented 57% of total token supply is for the community.

The treasury allocation will eventually fully transition to become the AtticcDAO treasury when the DAO is fully operational, boosting the community allocation to 78%.
Please note the schedule below is subject to amendment before TGE.
Category
Allocation
Detail
Community - Earnings
33%
Earned by the community from performing activities that benefit the growth of Atticc.
Community - DeFi Incentives
15%
Rewards that incentivize liquidity provision and governance participation.
Community - Early Adopter Airdrop
2%
Unlocked at TGE
Community - Atti Holders
7%
20% unlocked at TGE; remaining 80% linear monthly vesting over 1 year
Treasury
21%
20% unlocked at TGE; remaining 80% linear monthly vesting over 4 years
Founding Team
19.29%
Locked for 12 months after TGE; 3-year linear quarterly vesting
Advisors
2%
Locked for 12 months after TGE; 3-year linear quarterly vesting
Angel Investors
0.71%
Locked for 6 months after TGE; 2-year linear quarterly vesting

Token Distribution