Activating a Community
Each community on Atticc is linked to an NFT contract. For NFTs you own, you can active the community on Atticc to access a range of Web3 native features.
Anyone who meets below criteria can activate a community.
- 1.Holds at least one NFT. Currently only supporting NFTs on Ethereum mainnet, we will integrate more blockchains in the future.
- 2.The community for the NFT held has not been activated already. If already activated, the user can go to the community's page directly.
- 3.The NFT held is not from a shared contract which contains multiple collections. For example the Opensea shared contract 0x495f947276749Ce646f68AC8c248420045cb7b5e will not be activatable as it contains multiple NFT collections in one contract and is owned by Opensea.
- 1.Go to COMMUNITY tab, click 'ACTIVATE YOUR COMMUNITY'.
- 2.Select the NFT you want to activate from the dropdown.
- 3.Confirm information displayed and click 'ACTIVATE'.
Activating a community is an off-chain action which is free and gasless.