Making an Offer
Peer to peer NFT trading on Atticc is super simple and low cost.
- 1.While browsing the NFT collection of another user, you can make an offer by clicking 'TRADE' as your hover over the NFT you would like to purchase.
- 2.Select any ERC20 token, ERC721 NFT or ERC1155 NFT to trade with the other user.
- 3.Click 'NEXT' and confirm trading details.
- 4.Click 'APPROVE TOKEN' to approve the token you would like to trade with. Note that trading in ETH will be done via WETH, which requires approving the WETH token.
- 5.Click 'SEND OFFER' to initiate the trading request. Your offer will show up under the TRADES tab in both you and your counterparty's profile page.
- 6.You can cancel the offer by opening the offer from the TRADES tab in your profile, and clicking 'CANCEL OFFER'. Alternatively each offer is set to automatically expire after 7 days if there is no action from your counterparty. Canceling an offer will incur a gas fee, and automatically expired offers will not incur any gas fee.
- 7.Once your counterparty accepts your offer, or if an offer expires, the offer status will be updated accordingly.
Last modified 5mo ago